Data acquisition and handling systems (DAS, DAHS) for CEMS and AAQMS
Data acquisition and handling systems (DAS, DAHS) for CEMS and AAQMS.
We provide brand new flexible PC based DAS, DAHS software and hardware. Our products are made in accordance with the following regulations: EN14181, Stationary Source Emissions Monitoring 40 CFR 60, 75, National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 40 CFR 50, 53, 58
Our software is rightfully considered: “Artificial Intelligence CEMS”:
- our products based on Java cross-platform implementation with support for any OS
- logical, user friendly graphic interface
- WEB interface and mobile apps
- continuous automatic diagnostics of system components
- control and display calibration gases rest
- validation of input and output data for compliance with the permissible range of values
- automatic or manual execution of any procedures and Q/A test procedures such as: QAL3 Tests, calibration error/drift check, linearity, 168-hours test, 7 consecutive operation days calibration error/drift test, RATA and BIAS calculation, CGA, system response/cycle time, calibration adjustments;
- reporting subsystem allows users to design, configure, store and send their own reports in established formats to controlling agencies
Our system has smart security module with special function for keeping system in operation 24/7 without any downtime.