Ambient air quality monitoring systems (AAQMS).
We create, implement and modernize systems for atmospheric air pollution control accordance with the following regulations: National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 40 CFR 50, 53, 58.
Our measuring systems are based on the most advanced technologies and:
- carry out continuous measurements of pollutants in the air
- store and transfer data
- perform continuous system self diagnostics
- perform automatic calibration of analyzers
- monitor of calibration gases rest
- do not use specialized industrial controllers (PLC) with specific interface modules
- automatically validate of input and output data for compliance with the permissible range of values
- have logical, user friendly graphic interface, WEB interface and mobile apps
- automatic or manual execution of any QA/QC procedures
- have reporting subsystem allows users to design, configure, store and send their own reports in established formats to controlling agencies
- can easy data exchanging with third-party information systems and DCS