Continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS).
We create and integrate continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) based on data quality assurance principle in accordance with the following regulations: stationary source emissions monitoring 40 CFR 60, 61, 63, 75.
Our CEMS solutions:
- are balance between reliability, price and operating cost
- do not use specialized industrial controllers (PLC) with specific interface modules
- have continuous automatic diagnostics of system components
- control and display calibration gases rest
- validation of input and output data for compliance with the permissible range of values
- logical, user friendly graphic interface
- WEB interface and mobile apps
- automatic or manual execution of any QA/QC procedures such as: calibration error/drift check, linearity, 168-hours test, 7 consecutive operation days calibration error/drift test, RATA and BIAS calculation, CGA, system response/cycle time, calibration adjustments;
- reporting subsystem allows users to design, configure, store and send their own reports in established formats to controlling agencies
- easy data exchanging with third-party information systems and DCS